Final year student appreciates Naira Marley and fellow marlians

Surprising isn't it, as a Final year student (University disclosed) appreciates Naira Marley and his fellow marlians in the acknowledgement section of his project.


Words from the final year student:
"First of all I want to appreciate the All Knowing Father, God Almighty for His Love, protection and direction all through my academic sojourn I am most grateful Lord. 
I wish to appreciate my Parent for their undying love and support.
I wish to thank my friends Gideon Bay, Weibo pare for their support and encouragement all through my days in school.
And also Naira Marley for making me a true Marlian, and to all marlian all over the world"
Final year student who appreciates Naira Marley in project defence

Naira marley

He also posted it on his facebook page.
Don't forget to like and comment, and also follow us with the form below so as to get more news.